Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Post-Op: Day 7

It's hard to believe that it's been a week since surgery already but it has. I'm feeling pretty good overall. Still tired and a little weak but my stomach is feeling pretty good and it's getting much easier to toss and turn at night in bed. There's still a lot of soreness but I really only use the pain meds before bed now so I'm happy about that. Today was pretty uneventful overall so there's not much to write about.
My plan is to start taking pictures of myself every once in awhile so I can see and share my progress. I'll try to do that soon!

Now that we've gotten through the first week post-op... I'm not going to bore everyone with my daily chores and activities. My game plan is to post the milestones from here on out... I.e. my next doctors appointments, any diet changes or epiphanies I may have along the process (don't hold your breath on the last one). Or maybe if I just feel like sharing something cool... we shall see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment